Sköna Europe is seeking a multidisciplinary designer to join our team in the Stockholm office. Got great ideas? Stunning creative chops? Love developing brands? Can think holistically about brand experiences, and be equipped to elevate designs for the B2B tech space? Great! Get in touch.
About Sköna’s Culture
We’re a small (but mighty) creative agency based in San Francisco and Stockholm. Our niche is to transform B2B and tech companies into brave brands and we work with our clients on a range of creative services including brand strategy and development, website development, event marketing, outdoor advertising, and much more. Our team is tight-knit and we love what we do. We like to do great work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We focus on collaboration to produce beautiful results, which means we leave our egos at the door.
The candidate will be working in our Stockholm office on a hybrid schedule.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Be a kickass creative with hunger to learn more and become out of this world
- Push our agency and clients in creating forward-thinking creative
- Interpret brand strategy into the development of visual brand systems
- Concept and design for a wide range of materials that include digital, print,, direct mail, web pages, presentations, collateral, signage, trade show booths, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Create and extend high-quality design and assets within an established brand identity
- Take concepts, and execute original content, from design through production
- Extend brand concepts to website experiences in collaboration with UX designers and developers
- Have accountability of design projects from start to finish
- Stay on top of design trends, and connect with the design community
- Represent the agency’s creative ‘product’ – present concepts and ideas to clients
- 4+ Years proven experience in graphic design, branding, digital design & advertising – or if you are that good in less time. we don’t care.. we want you!
- Portfolio to show
- Expert proficiency in Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Figma, Google Suite
- Excellent proficiency in print and digital production, web design concepts and UI
- Highly developed interpersonal skills that works well with a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills and an ability to sell your work to clients
- Passionate about the field of branding, design and advertising, and up-to-date with new design technologies and trends
- Motion (After Effects, Premiere), Web prototyping, 3D-modelling (Cinema 4-D), Illustration, photography, or copywriting experience all a plus
- B2B experience and agency experience both a plus
- Organizational and time-management skills to work efficiently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
5 signs that you are the right candidate
- You are a creative problem solver—you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you act proactively
- You have a doggedly curious spirit
- You are fun to work with—and you have great people skills
- You’re both humble and confident at the same time
- You like working in a small environment with a flat organization where everyone’s opinion is respected; in other words, the idea of Team Skona always coming first appeals to you
Sköna is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Sköna does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.